Get case assistance here.
Read practice advisories and immigration resources here.
Find your client with the ICE Detainee Locator.
Updates and Hot Topics
- ICE Courthouse Enforcement: WDAIP needs your help to track ICE enforcement actions targeting clients in/around courthouses! If you know of someone who has been questioned or arrested by ICE at or near a courthouse, please fill out this short Google Forms survey. See our new ICE Courthouse Enforcement Advisory for more information.
- Practice Advisory Updates:
WDA’s Immigration Project
In recognition of the severe immigration consequences facing noncitizen defendants accused and convicted of crimes, the Washington Defender Association established the Immigration Project in 1999.
WDA’s Immigration Project focuses its work on three areas:
- Providing case-by-case immigration-related technical assistance to criminal defense counsel representing noncitizens in criminal proceedings;
- Offering on-going training and education to criminal defenders, prosecutors, judges and other entities within the criminal justice system; and
- Participating in collaborative efforts to make the criminal justice system more fair for immigrant defendants and their families.
The WDAIP Team
Senior Directing Attorney
Telephone: (206) 623-4321 x 107
*Please note* do not contact Annie for case assistance. Rather, use one of the online forms on the case assistance page.
Telephone: (206) 623-4321 x 104
Immigration Resource Attorney
Telephone: (206) 623-4321 x 112