Case Support


Need help? Fill out IPP’s Intake Form

The Incarcerated Parents Project provides legal information and referral to:

  • Parents who are facing incarceration
  • Parents who are incarcerated
  • Parents who have been incarcerated
  • Family & Loved Ones of Incarcerated Parents 
  • Other Community members & Advocates Assisting Incarcerated Parents

The Incarcerated Parents Project provides case assistance to:

  • Court-Appointed Attorney Representing Incarcerated Parents  
  • Attorneys Representing Incarcerated or Formerly Incarcerated Parents  


**Please note that WDA IPP does not provide legal advice or legal representation, only legal information and legal referrals, and WDA IPP only responds on Tuesdays and Thursdays.**


To contact the WDA IPP for case assistance, please complete the brief online intake form (link at the top of this page), or please contact D’Adre Cunningham by phone at (206) 623-4321 or by email at