Need help? Fill out IPP’s Intake Form
The Incarcerated Parents Project provides legal information and referral to:
- Parents who are facing incarceration
- Parents who are incarcerated
- Parents who have been incarcerated
- Family & Loved Ones of Incarcerated Parents
- Other Community members & Advocates Assisting Incarcerated Parents
The Incarcerated Parents Project provides case assistance to:
- Court-Appointed Attorney Representing Incarcerated Parents
- Attorneys Representing Incarcerated or Formerly Incarcerated Parents
To contact the WDA IPP for case assistance, please complete the brief online intake form (link at the top of this page), or please contact D’Adre Cunningham by phone at (206) 623-4321 or by email at email@example.com
**Please note that WDA IPP does not provide legal advice or legal representation, only legal information and legal referrals, and WDA IPP only responds on Tuesdays and Thursdays.**
- My loved one is incarcerated in Washington State, how do I find my incarcerated loved one?
- I know my attorney’s name, how do I find that particular attorney’s contact information? Click here
- I know the county where my court case is happening, how do I find the address for the court or court clerk?
- I know that my attorney is a public defender, how do I contact the state or federal public defender office?
The state link includes a list of public defender offices who provide indigent defense across Washington state. Some counties and cities have hired independent contractors to provide indigent defense services in their courts. If you do not find the defender office serving the court, where you or someone you care about has a court hearing, please contact the court in which the charges are filed.
- How can I find legal help?
For legal assistance in Washington State that is free
For legal assistance in Washington State that is low or reduced cost