Public notice is hereby given that the City of Kirkland has issued the above-mentioned
- Request for Proposals (RFP). This RFP is to solicit proposals for a qualified law firm to provide public defender services on a contractual basis.
- The complete RFP, including all submittal requirements, can be found on the City of Kirkland’s website at www.kirklandwa.gov.
- Locate by clicking on “Business” at the top of the webpage, then clicking “Doing Business with the City” and looking under the “Opportunities” tab. Call 425-587-3123 if unable to access RFP documents online.
- The City of Kirkland requires that no person shall, on the grounds of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.
- The City of Kirkland further assures that every effort will be made to ensure non-discrimination in all of its programs and activities, whether those programs are federally funded or not.
For more information, click here.