Under direction by the Community Court Judge, the individual performs program specialist tasks involved with the management and navigation of social services for both criminal justice and non-criminal justice involved members of the community.
EXAMPLES OF JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide Individualized Attention to Court Participants.
- Assist in obtaining Identification for Court Participants.
- Ensure participants medication compliance and follow through with other recommendations from their doctor.
- Connect Court Participants to services that assist in acquiring employment or vocational skills.
- Connect with Forensic Case Navigators.
- Assist in arranging transportation to Court/Treatment/Housing or other important appointments.
- Assist in applying for or scheduling inpatient bed dates for participants when applicable.
- Assist in family reunification including arranging transportation.
- Performing in-depth intensive case management to identify needs through intake, enrollment, home visits, and long-term support.
- Collaborating to create individualized case plans and coordinating resources with community partners to support families in the following areas; fatherhood, education, employment housing, transportation, special needs, wellness, finances, childcare, and parenting.
- Assisting families in becoming advocates for themselves and their children.
- Providing one-on-one coaching through a peer system.
- Presenting and communicating any changes in resource eligibility, enrollment processes, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
For more information, including how to apply, click here.