Entre Hermanos is seeking its next Executive Director!
Entre Hermanos is located in the beautiful city of Seattle. Our mission is to promote the health and well-being of the Latino LGBTQ community in a culturally appropriate environment through education, disease prevention, support services, advocacy, and community building. We have been supporting the Latino LGBTQ population in the state of Washington since 1991.
We strive to remove barriers of language and ease access to critical services by providing:
- Spanish language radio and education
- HIV prevention
- Medical case management and support groups for Latinos living with HIV
- Immigration legal services and clinics
- Trans and gender nonconforming peer navigation
- Policy and civic engagement
- Workforce advocacy
The Executive Director of Entre Hermanos is the key management leader of the agency. The Executive Director is responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising and community outreach. The Executive Director position is full-time exempt and reports to the Board of Directors.
Professional qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree; post-graduate preferred
- 5+ years of senior nonprofit leadership experience, preferably serving the Latino LGBTQ community
Salary and Benefits
- $95,000 – $115,000
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and a generous vacation package
For the complete job description and application process, please visit: http://entrehermanos.org/we-are-hiring-2/