You are welcome to join for either the full day or just a few sessions. There is no cost, but please register in advance to ensure your spot. Space is limited. Handouts and materials will be available online and emailed to registered participants.
The final agenda is pending but the topics and presenters will include the following:
• Fighting Your Best Fight: Pretrial and Trial Strategies from an Appellate Perspective – Jodi Backlund and Manek Mistry
• Vacating Criminal Convictions – Jacob Kuykendall
• Attorney Responsibilities in the Post NGRI Process (Ethics) – Darrin Hall
• Opening Statements – Simmie Baer
• Intersectionality with Parents Representation: What Criminal Defense Attorneys Need to Know About Dependency and Termination Cases – Jana Heyd
The final agenda will be posted when available, and emailed out to registered participants.
For more information, including to register, please click here.