- My loved one is incarcerated in Washington State, how do I find my incarcerated loved one?
- I know my attorney’s name, how do I find that particular attorney’s contact information? Use the legal directory drop-down menu
- I know the county where my court case is happening, how do I find the address for the court or court clerk?
- I know that my attorney is a public defender, how do I contact the state or federal public defender office?
The state link includes a list of public defender offices who provide indigent defense across Washington state. Some counties and cities have hired independent contractors to provide indigent defense services in their courts. If you do not find the defender office serving the court, where you or someone you care about has a court hearing, please contact the court in which the charges are filed.
- How can I find legal help?
For legal assistance in Washington State that is free
For legal assistance in Washington State that is low or reduced cost