Golden Law Office, PLLC, a regional criminal defense and litigation firm, seeks to add an attorney to maintain a high level of client care and legal success for those in need of justice. Our firm operates a busy and highly regarded criminal defense practice with an outstanding team of attorneys who strive to uphold the rights of those whom we represent. The chosen candidate will join the team to represent clients in Northeast Washington.
An ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in criminal defense or litigation. We are seeking an attorney with a passion to help those in need, a desire to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and in court.
– Manage criminal case files from inception through resolution
– Independently handle all facets of criminal litigation from initial appearance to motion practice and trial.
– Correspond with clients, opposing counsel and court officials
– Maintain a high level of client satisfaction
– A license in good standing with the WSBA and no disciplinary history
– 1+ years of litigation experience, motion practice and trial practice
– Ability to utilize or learn electronic case management software for handling paperless files
– Ability to think and act independently of direct supervision
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
– Knowledge of Washington’s statutory and case law
– Strong legal research and analytical skills
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org