Pacific Point Defense is a Criminal Defense Law Firm serving the Pacific Northwest for the last 15 years. We proudly have 9 of the best criminal defense attorneys in all of Washington on our team.
We believe that our role in the criminal justice system is vital. We want our client’s to know that they are working with a legal team that is compassionate and competent and feel our absolute love for what we do. Our results are unparalleled because we tie our success to our wins in the courtroom not to our companies growth.
As an associate at Pacific Point Defense you will handle a busy caseload of misdemeanors for Lakewood Municipal Court.
This position is full time and onsite in the Tacoma office but travel is required for attendance at in person court hearings. Some remote work options are available.
- Graduation from an accredited law school AND
- Member of the Washington State Bar Association (in good standing)
- Prior criminal defense attorney or prosecuting attorney experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to social justice
- Have a passion for defending the accused
- Be a team player – must work well with support staff and fellow attorneys
If this sounds like a good fit for you please submit your resume and a cover letter to Angela Horwath at email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year