MOUNTAIN LAW, PLLC SEEKS FULL TIME ATTORNEYS FOR PUBLIC DEFENSE WORK IN MOUNT VERNON, BURLINGTON & SEDRO-WOOLLEY WASHINGTON
Full-time attorney position available.
$2,000 sign-on bonus with $64,000 – $75,000 annual salary, (DOQ).
Come join our team in providing quality, zealous criminal defense services to indigent defendants in Mount Vernon & Burlington Washington. Full-time employment that offers competitive wages and benefits (excellent medical, dental, vision, life, generous paid time off allowance and paid holidays). The candidate should be in good standing with the WSBA (it’s ok if you’re awaiting Bar Exam results), have strong verbal and written communication skills, enjoy a fast-paced work environment, and love to be in court! Some Criminal Law experience preferred. Rule 9 and awaiting Bar results welcome to apply. Bi-Lingual candidates will receive strong preference and increased starting salary.
Our office takes work-life balance seriously! We are a collaborate office environment where we support each other while zealously serving our indigent clients. In addition to excellent “normal” benefits, we also offer some things you are not likely to find in any government office:
- Costco Membership
- Panera Sip-Club membership
- YMCA Membership
- “Sanity Time” / Siesta – up to 1.5 hours per day that you can block off on your calendar (as long as your work is getting handled) to use the YMCA membership, read a book, take a walk, and generally stay sane
Please send resume and cover letter outlining why you’d be a good fit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $64,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- $2,000 Signing bonus (NOTE: Requires agreement to stay on for 1 year – otherwise bonus is pro-rated based on % of year)
All Mountain Law employees are expected to be vaccinated and receive booster shots as available.
- Washington State Bar License (Preferred)
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred and will result in enhanced salary position