Defense Attorneys Needed!
The Indeterminate Sentence Review Board is seeking Defense Attorneys to represent clients in violation hearings pursuant to WAC 381-60 and 381-100. Clients can be from anywhere in the State and hearings can be conducted via videoconference.
The Mission of the Board:
The ISRB makes informed evidence-based decisions essential to public safety regarding the confinement or release of individuals under its jurisdiction.
- Practicing diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect of all individuals.
- Making objective decisions with consideration for public safety and the concerns of stakeholders.
- Following the law with integrity.
- Being responsive and transparent to victims, individuals under our jurisdiction, the public, and criminal justice partners.
- Planning and managing public resources responsibly.
- Working together with open communication while valuing each team member.
- Excellence and accountability in our work.
For more information please contact:
Kecia Rongen, Chair Kecia.email@example.com
Corey McNally, Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org