- Problems with the 15 minute observation period
- Invalid breath samples and mouth alcohol
- Breath samples for which the Draeger detected an interferent
- Breath tests where duplicate breath samples do not agree
- Hardware errors and trouble shown in log files
Presented by John Gleason, this webinar assumes a basic understanding of how a breath test on the Draeger 9510 works. Viewing Dr. Joe Anderson’s March 5, 2021 webinar on the Draeger Alcotest 9510 is recommended before attending this CLE.
To register for the program, please email email@example.com with “Breath Test” in the subject line. 1.o Law and Legal Credits have been requested from the WSBA for this program.