- History and Race Matter: Racial Disparity in Life and Long Sentences
- Resentencing: What’s Working, What’s Not, and What Might Work in the Future
- Inclusion: Partnering with Community at Resentencing Hearings
- Ethics: Communicating with Clients Serving Life and Long Sentences
- Special Consideration in Monschke Resentencings,
- Release Plans for Resentencing Hearings
- Ethics: The Prosecutor Threatens to Argue Breach of Plea Agreement
Faculty include criminal defense attorneys Jeff Ellis, Alexandra Manno, Jennifer Bartlett, Larry Jefferson, David Trieweiler, Cindy Arends Elsberry, along with Jordan Casey, Release Specialist at the Seattle Clemency Project, Percy Levy, Community Outreach Specialist with WDA and community members Ginny Parham and Willie Nobles.
This CLE will be open and free to all defense attorneys and team members, regardless of WDA membership.
To register for this CLE, email email@example.com with “Resentencing” in the subject line. 6 CLE credits have been requested from the WSBA for this program.