Topics will include
- Chemical breakdown
- Retrograde extrapolation discussion
- DRE – a review of the 12-step evaluation
- Scientific studies
- Court cases
Upon completion of this course, the attendee will:
- Be familiar with the chemical breakdown of THC and understand the psychoactive vs non-psychoactive metabolites.
- Have an understanding of the DRE 12-step process.
- Be aware of the pitfalls of Field Sobriety Tests and the DRE examination
- Be familiar with some studies and court cases related to THC and DRE examinations
1.5 Nexus credits have been requested from the WSBA for the presentation. To register, please email email@example.com with “THC” in the subject line.